Why Use a Seller’s Agent?
Bill Allgaier, HarborView Yacht Sales principal seller's broker and buyer’s agent, has the experience and professional qualifications that will make the process of selling your boat a gratifying experience.
• We have the expertise and tools to sell your boat quickly
• We'll list your boat on YachtWorld.com
• We'll research recently sold boats and selling prices
• We can improve the look and marketability of your boat
Here's How it Works...
• After the initial contact with the seller, the listing broker will inspect the vessel and research like vessels on the market and recently sold like vessels and get a feel for the marketability of the vessel.
• Once the vessel owner decides to list his boat with HarborView Yacht Sales, a written agreement is signed outlining the terms of the agreement.
• Once the terms of agreement is signed, the listing broker returns to the boat and generates photos and an inventory of equipment, he will also put together a listing to be approved for accuracy by the owner and make suggestions to improve the look and marketability of your boat.
• The listing broker will advertise and promote all listings by placing vessel information, including photos on top rated multiple listing services and websites such as Yachtworld & Boatrader. Monthly display ads & classified ads are inserted in Midwest regional magazines such as Lakeland Boating & Great Lakes Scuttlebutt. Only brokers can list boats on a multi-listing site which server much like the multiple listing services for real estate agents.
• The listing broker is available seven days a week to show boats to prospective buyers.
• The listing broker will coordinate with the buyer, haul outs for surveys and transportation if necessary.
• Listing brokers can help you navigate some of the more confusing aspects of selling such as corporate ownership, loan payoffs, bills of sale, and other documents needed for transferring ownership.
• Listing brokers can also help a buyer obtain financing and assist with changing the USCG documentation.
Take a Look at the Boats We've Recently Sold